Your human walks into the kitchen. Does this mean:
- a) It's hungry
- b) It's lost
- c) You're hungry
Your human puts down a bowl of food for you. Is this:
- a) Supper
- b) Something to keep you going till supper's ready
- c) Inedible junk to be scorned in favor of what the human's got.
Your human removes you from the top of the television. Does this mean:
- a) You're in trouble - better not do it again
- b) Nothing - humans do this from time to time
- c) The human wants to play, so climb up again to amuse it.
Staircases are for:
- a) Getting up to the human's bedroom at 4 am
- b) Lying in wait in the dark at the top of
- c) Walking down just slower than the human in front of it.
- d) All of the above
Answers: In most cases, the correct answer is C.
The correct answer to the
final question is D.