Your cat waits and meows at the door when you arrive. Is it saying:
- a) Welcome home
- b) The phone rang twice while you were out
- c) Feed me
Now your cat meows at the door when you go out. Is it saying:
- a) Please don't leave me here all alone
- b) Goodbye
- c) But what if I get hungry while you're out?
Your cat digs its claws in your leg. Is this:
- a) An unsupressed primal instinct
- b) A sign of affection
- c) A demand to be fed now
Your cat scratches at the door after being fed: Is it saying:
- a) Lemme out - I need to use the garden
- b) I wanna go out and play
- c) Wonder what they've got to eat next door?
Answers: Most of the time, the correct answer is C.